In Lake Havasu City, Arizona, Tom Hilliker uses refrigerated pizza dough to create these savory squares with Italian flair. Serve them with a salad or soup, or try them as a snack with spaghetti sauce for dipping.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Press dough onto a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and basil; drizzle over dough. Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until crisp. Cut into squares. Serve warm. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Cheese Flat Bread in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p64
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic-Cheese Flatbread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review