Garlic-Cheese Flat Bread Recipe
Unless you plan to make two, don't count on leftovers. As an appetizer or side, this cheesy flat bread will be devoured in less time than it takes to bake. And that's not long! —Suzanne Zick, Maiden, North Carolina
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unroll dough into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough to 13 in. x 9 in. and build up edges slightly.
- 2. Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with basil, garlic and cheeses.
- 3. Bake at 425° for 11-14 minutes or until crisp. Cut into squares; serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece equals 146 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC