Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
“Here's a recipe that just couldn't be much quicker or easier and is sure to add a nice touch to any dinner," says Lori Abad in East Haven, Connecticut. "The garlic and Parmesan flavors really come through. Enjoy!”
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide
- end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking
- sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- Combine the butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 157 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.