Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
“Here's a recipe that just couldn't be much quicker or easier and is sure to add a nice touch to any dinner," says Lori Abad in East Haven, Connecticut. "The garlic and Parmesan flavors really come through. Enjoy!”
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into eight
- triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in.
- apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- Combine butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle
- with cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 157 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.