Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- 2. Combine butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 157 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 290mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
"Easy and delicious!"
"Super easy and great in a time pinch"
"Got rave reviews from my family! They asked me to make again. And they are adult children!"
"These are soooo good! Super easy and delicious!"
"so easy! so delicious! will definitely be making these again!"
"These were easy and excellent. Have made them several times. Wonderful!!!!"
"Very easy and very very tasty. Will make these whenever I want to imress!"
"Not many recipes rate 5 stars with this family, but everyone agreed that this is an absolute keeper. My son actually asked me to make them again for our next dinner together. I'm not usually a fan of the biscuits in a can, but this recipe had them tasting fabulous!!"
"Excellent recipe! Thanks for sharing :)"
"I was pleasantly surprised by how well these turned out. Very tasty!"
"I followed the quantities very loosely -but it hit the spot - the butter, garlic and parm on the crescent blended nicely"
"yuuuummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyvery yummy. very easy too."