Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls Recipe
“Here's a recipe that just couldn't be much quicker or easier and is sure to add a nice touch to any dinner," says Lori Abad in East Haven, Connecticut. "The garlic and Parmesan flavors really come through. Enjoy!”
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- 2. Combine butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
1 roll equals 157 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC