Here's a recipe that just couldn't be much quicker or easier and is sure to add a nice touch to any dinner. The garlic and Parmesan flavors really come through. Enjoy! —Lori Abad, East Haven, Connecticut
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- Combine butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p35
Reviews for Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2015
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2015
"Easy and delicious!"
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2015
"Super easy and great in a time pinch"
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2015
"Got rave reviews from my family! They asked me to make again. And they are adult children!"
Reviewed Feb. 19, 2015
"These are soooo good! Super easy and delicious!"