Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- Combine the butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls(5)
Sort By :
Not many recipes rate 5 stars with this family, but everyone agreed that this is an absolute keeper. My son actually asked me to make them again for our next dinner together. I'm not usually a fan of the biscuits in a can, but this recipe had them tasting fabulous!!
Excellent recipe! Thanks for sharing :)
I was pleasantly surprised by how well these turned out. Very tasty!
I followed the quantities very loosely -but it hit the spot - the butter, garlic and parm on the crescent blended nicely
very yummy. very easy too.
More Recipe Collections
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Crescent Rolls >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Bread Recipes >
- Rolls >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >
- Vegetarian Bread Recipes >