- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- Combine butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
Sort By :
"Got rave reviews from my family! They asked me to make again. And they are adult children!"
"These are soooo good! Super easy and delicious!"
"so easy! so delicious! will definitely be making these again!"
"These were easy and excellent. Have made them several times. Wonderful!!!!"
"Very easy and very very tasty. Will make these whenever I want to imress!"