- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Roll up from the wide end and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Curve ends to form a crescent.
- Combine butter, garlic powder and oregano; brush over rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Cheese Crescent Rolls
Sort By :
"so easy! so delicious! will definitely be making these again!"
"These were easy and excellent. Have made them several times. Wonderful!!!!"
"Very easy and very very tasty. Will make these whenever I want to imress!"
"Not many recipes rate 5 stars with this family, but everyone agreed that this is an absolute keeper. My son actually asked me to make them again for our next dinner together. I'm not usually a fan of the biscuits in a can, but this recipe had them tasting fabulous!!"
"Excellent recipe! Thanks for sharing :)"