Garlic Cheese Bubble Bread Recipe
My daughter makes this easy bread when she serves spaghetti and lasagna. It's really delicious.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 pieces string cheese (1 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. Divide dough into 10 portions. Cut string cheese into 10 pieces. Wrap each portion of dough around a piece of cheese; shape into balls. Place in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt until blended; spread over top of dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
1 piece equals 122 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 300 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Cheese Bubble Bread
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2010
"Easy recipe to make and it is delicious!!!!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC