- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 pieces string cheese (1 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Divide dough into 10 portions. Cut string cheese into 10 pieces. Wrap each portion of dough around a piece of cheese; shape into balls. Place in a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt until blended; spread over top of dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Originally published as Garlic Cheese Bubble Bread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p176
Reviews forGarlic Cheese Bubble Bread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2010
"Easy recipe to make and it is delicious!!!!"