- remaining oil. Sprinkle with parsley, basil and garlic. Cover and
- let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 3-5
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Cut into 20 strips. Serve warm. Yield: 20 breadsticks.
Nutritional Facts: 2 breadsticks equals 163 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 213 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.