- Place melted butter in a shallow bowl. Place cheese in a separate
- shallow bowl. Dip ropes in butter then coat with cheese. Place 3
- in. apart on lightly greased baking sheets. Combine Italian
- seasoning and garlic powder; sprinkle over breadsticks. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to
- wire racks. Serve warm.
- Yield: 32 breadsticks.
Nutritional Facts: 1 breadstick equals 117 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.