Garlic Cheese Bread Slices Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each piece in half. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
1 slice: 458 calories, 30g fat (8g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Cheese Bread Slices
"Extremely tasty, and very easy to prepare!"
"Easy and a little different from regular garlic bread. I made this for a family gathering and there was not a piece left!"