Garlic Cheese Bread Slices Recipe
“People love the topping on this garlic bread. It’s so tasty. Sometimes I switch it up for my son by combining cinnamon, sugar and butter, spreading it on and then broiling the bread." —Tammy Griffin, Frankston, Texas
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each piece in half. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 458 calories, 30 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC