“People love the topping on this garlic bread. It’s so tasty. Sometimes I switch it up for my son by combining cinnamon, sugar and butter, spreading it on and then broiling the bread." —Tammy Griffin, Frankston, Texas
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, split
- In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each piece in half. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Cheese Bread Slices in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p21
Reviews for Garlic Cheese Bread Slices
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review