- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, split
- In a small bowl, combine the cheeses, mayonnaise and garlic powder. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut each piece in half. Serve warm. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Cheese Bread Slices in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p21
Reviews for Garlic Cheese Bread Slices
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 6, 2013
"Extremely tasty, and very easy to prepare!"
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2010
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2010
"Easy and a little different from regular garlic bread. I made this for a family gathering and there was not a piece left!"