- tender. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- Squeeze garlic from skins into a small bowl; mash with a fork and
- stir into soup. In batches, process soup in a blender until smooth;
- return to pan.
- Stir in 1/2 cup cream, salt, pepper and remaining butter; heat
- through. If desired, garnish servings with additional cream and
- sage. Yield: 9 servings (3 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 313 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 1,192 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 5 g protein.