Garlic-Buttered Pasta Recipe
This pasta goes nicely with any entree. Guests always leave a spot for it on their plates. It's great hot or served cold with fresh herbs from my garden.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho.
- 2 cups uncooked small pasta shells, alphabet pasta or ring macaroni
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Remove from the heat. Drain pasta; add to garlic butter. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 400 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 477 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Garlic-Buttered Pasta
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC