Garlic-Buttered Green Beans
These dressed-up beans are simple to make but look and taste special. They're a perfect side dish for nearly any meal.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place green beans in a large saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a
- boil; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until
- tender. Add onion powder and garlic powder. Drain beans; add to
- skillet and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.