Garlic-Buttered Green Beans Recipe
These dressed-up beans are simple to make but look and taste special. They're a perfect side dish for nearly any meal.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 to 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place green beans in a large saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Add onion powder and garlic powder. Drain beans; add to skillet and toss. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Garlic-Buttered Green Beans
Reviewed Nov. 27, 2010
"I made this recipe again for Thanksgiving this year. It is a wonderful recipe--simple to make as well. Thank you for submitting the recipe."
Reviewed Feb. 3, 2010
"This just tasted a bit odd. We just didn't quite "get" what taste the recipe was going for.~ Theresa"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC