Garlic-Butter Steak Recipe
- 1 beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook steak in 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, soy sauce and remaining butter. Serve with steak. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Garlic-Butter Steak(5)
Sort By :
4.5 Stars: The garlic butter is divine. I marinated the steak in Dale's for about 30 minutes and my husband thought it was still very plain. I will marinate longer next time. It definitely needs more than salt and pepper.
Simple, quick recipe that won't disappoint. I love putting butter on meat and the added spices are a bonus. Very good, thanks for sharing.
This steak is Absolutely fab! I love the garlic butter on top!
My husband made this a while back and I have to say it's delicious! Shortly after I discovered that I have to cut out dairy from my diet, so he tried it again with margarine in place of the butter and it was still quite tasty, though I preferred the butter.
The chef who ever thought of putting butter, much less garlic-butter on a steak was a genius, IMHO! I love garlic butter on a steak and have been doing this at home for a long time.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Butter Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >