Garlic-Butter Parmesan Corn Recipe
- 8 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Soak corn in cold water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the butter, garlic and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted; set aside 2 tablespoons.
- 2. Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- 3. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut string and peel back husks. Drizzle corn with reserved butter mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 156 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 211mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Garlic-Butter Parmesan Corn
"This tasted pretty good when it was done, but nothing special. It was a lot of work. Would have been just as easy to cook the corn, mix the garlic and salt into the butter, butter the corn and sprinkle with the cheese without dealing with the husks."
"sounds good. my husband can't eat corn off the cob so I usually cut it off for him but will use this seasoning wrapped in foil and grilled. should be good."
"I thought this was more effort than it was worth. Nothing special."
"This is a delicious recipe that I will make again and again. This made our Father's Day Barbecue."