Garlic-Butter Parmesan Corn
This is the best grilled corn I have ever tasted! The butter, garlic and cheese perk up the flavor and make it hard to resist. A great side dish for your cookout! —Mitzi Sentiff, Annapolis, Maryland
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + soaking Grill: 25 min.
- 8 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak corn in cold water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small
- saucepan, combine the butter, garlic and salt. Cook and stir over
- medium heat until butter is melted; set aside 2 tablespoons.
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove
- silk. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks and
- secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until
- tender, turning occasionally. Cut string and peel back husks.
- Drizzle corn with reserved butter mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 156 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.