This is the best grilled corn I have ever tasted! The butter, garlic and cheese perk up the flavor and make it hard to resist. A great side dish for your cookout! —Mitzi Sentiff, Annapolis, Maryland
- 8 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Soak corn in cold water for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the butter, garlic and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted; set aside 2 tablespoons.
- Carefully peel back corn husks to within 1 in. of bottoms; remove silk. Brush with remaining butter mixture. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut string and peel back husks. Drizzle corn with reserved butter mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Butter Parmesan Corn in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p44
Reviews for Garlic-Butter Parmesan Corn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review