Garlic Brussels Sprouts
If you want a simple way to dress up a basic vegetable this is it! These brussels sprouts are easy and delicious.Chris Tucker, Portland, Oregon
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 5 brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Place brussels sprouts and garlic in a small saucepan; add 1 in. of
- water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 6-8
- minutes or until sprouts are crisp-tender; drain. Drizzle with
- butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 79 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 3 g protein.