- 5 brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Place brussels sprouts and garlic in a small saucepan; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until sprouts are crisp-tender; drain. Drizzle with butter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Garlic Brussels Sprouts in Taste of Home December/January 2000, p10
Reviews for Garlic Brussels Sprouts(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 20, 2013
I made this as a side dish for our New Year's Eve Lobster dinner. My husband not only posted the picture of our feast on Facebook, he boasted about this side dish. Now everyone is asking for the recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Brussels Sprouts >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- German Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes For Two >