Long-loved Taste of Home contributor Marie Rizzio from Interlochen, Michigan will be missed, and her recipes, like these scrumptious rolls, are true treasures. Her family is happy that they'll live on in kitchens across the country.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Unroll dough; spread butter mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 12 slices; place in greased muffin cups, cut side down.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Garlic Bread Spirals in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p22
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Bread Spirals
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review