Garlic Bread Spirals
Long-loved Taste of Home contributor Marie Rizzio will be missed, and her recipes, like these scrumptious rolls, are true treasures. Her family is happy that they’ll live on in kitchens across the country this Christmas. —Marie Rizzio, Interlochen, Michigan
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Unroll dough; spread
- butter mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style,
- starting with a long side. Cut into 12 slices; place in greased
- muffin cups, cut side down.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.