Garlic Bread Spirals Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Unroll dough; spread butter mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 12 slices; place in greased muffin cups, cut side down.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Bread Spirals(5)
Sort By :
This recipe was so easy to make. I made them when we had a small get together.. everybody loved them. They make great finger foods.
This recipe needs to change the type of dough used. The french loaf sold in the refrigerated section DOES NOT UNROLL. Luckily, I was quick on my feet and saved Father's Day dinner. Geeesh, aren't these tested ahead of time?? Flavor was ok.
So very simple, but so very good! I used Crescent Roll Sheets instead of the French loaf as I have had the same problem of it not rolling out enough. The Crescent Roll Sheets worked great! No rolling out needed.
I used the Pillsbury French bread & it would not unroll. Tried to roll out with rolling pin, but that didn't work either.. Flavor was great, so next time I'll try using the crescent rolls
Made these for Thanksgiving. Everyone loved them. Were easy to make and taste even better the next day. I would cut back one clove if the garlic is strong.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Bread Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >