- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, garlic powder and onion powder until blended. In another bowl, toss Colby-Monterey Jack cheese with Italian cheese blend.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll breadstick dough; press perforations to seal. Roll dough to a 12x8-in. rectangle; cut dough lengthwise in half.
- Spread each 12x4-in. rectangle with half of the cream cheese mixture to within 1/4-in. of edges. Sprinkle each with half of the combined cheeses; roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seam to seal. Cut rolls into 1-in. slices.
- Place beaten egg and Parmesan cheese in separate shallow bowls. Dip a cut side of each slice in egg, then in Parmesan cheese; place in greased mini-muffin cups, cheese side up.
- Bake until golden brown, 17-20 minutes. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Garlic Bread Mini Muffins in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garlic Bread Mini Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 21, 2017
"Couldn't find refrigerated breadsticks, so I made my own. Then proceeded with the recipe. Delicious! Will make again."