- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, garlic powder and onion powder until blended. In another bowl, toss Colby-Monterey Jack cheese with Italian cheese blend.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll breadstick dough; press perforations to seal. Roll dough to a 12x8-in. rectangle; cut dough lengthwise in half.
- Spread each 12x4-in. rectangle with half of the cream cheese mixture to within 1/4-in. of edges. Sprinkle each with half of the combined cheeses; roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Pinch seam to seal. Cut rolls into 1-in. slices.
- Place beaten egg and Parmesan cheese in separate shallow bowls. Dip a cut side of each slice in egg, then in Parmesan cheese; place in greased mini-muffin cups, cheese side up.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Garlic Bread Mini Muffins in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Reviews for Garlic Bread Mini Muffins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review