Garlic Blue Cheese Dip
This thick, creamy dip is my mom's recipe and a family favorite for ringing in the season. It also makes a tasty substitute for mayonnaise on chicken and turkey sandwiches.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a blender, combine the milk, cream cheese, blue cheese and garlic;
- cover and process until blended. Serve with crackers. Yield: About
- 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 113 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.