"There isn't a bean that my family does not like, In fact, I serve one kind or another almost every day," writes Nancy Testin of Harrington, Delaware. "This is one of my favorite dips."
Featured In: 25 Slow Cooker Dip Recipes for Worry-Free Appetizers
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Baked pita chips or assorted raw vegetables
- In a food processor, combine the beans, vinegar, garlic, salt and cumin; cover and process until almost smooth. Add mayonnaise and parsley; cover and process just until blended. Serve with pita chips or vegetables. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Garlic Bean Dip in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p61
Reviews for Garlic Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review