Garlic Basil Butter
Instead of serving plain butter alongside an assortment of fresh breads, prepare this herb-laden whipped butter. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Fresh sage and thyme
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, basil, parsley and garlic
- powder. Beat on medium-low speed until mixture is combined. Garnish
- with sage and thyme. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 teaspoon equals 101 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 116 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.