Garlic Basil Bread Recipe
- 2/3 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1/4 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1/4 cup warm sour cream (70° to 80°)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Reviews for Garlic Basil Bread(3)
Sort By :
This bread is fantastic. It's quite moist and didn't dry out when cooled like a lot of bread machine recipes. I didn't feel like mincing fresh garlic, so I just used some dried minced onions, but I'm sure fresh garlic would make it even better.
A Excellent recipe, very flavorful and delightful. We make toast on the 2nd and succeeding days, untill it's gone. This Basil Garlic Bread Recipe has replaced our "nooks & cranies" English Muffins, at the kitchen table.
This bread is wonderful! Years back I used to make all of my bread from scratch and this bread comes out with such a good consistency and is very moist! This one is a keeper!!