- on a greased baking sheets; flatten to 7-in. diameter. With a sharp
- knife, make three parallel slashes about 1/2 in. deep on the top of
- each loaf. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about
- 30 minutes. Beat egg yolk and water; brush over loaves. Bake at
- 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire
- racks. Yield: 2 loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 385 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 489 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein.