I like to put this side into the oven to roast with the main dish. The artichokes give it a gourmet appeal. —Marie Rizzio, Interlochen, Michigan
Featured In: 23 Classic Recipes for Your Passover Seder
- 2-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen artichoke hearts
- 8 garlic cloves, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Place the potatoes, artichokes and garlic in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine the oil, salt and pepper; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl. Add lemon juice, parsley and lemon peel; toss to coat. Serve warm. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Garlic and Artichoke Roasted Potatoes in Healthy Cooking October/November 2011, p58
Reviews for Garlic and Artichoke Roasted Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2013
"This was excellent. I used half sweet potatoes, which added some extra flavor."
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2011