Garlic Anchovy Salad Dressing Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1. Place the first nine ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Transfer to a small bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2/3 cup.
2 tablespoon: 211 calories, 22g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Garlic Anchovy Salad Dressing
"Delicious and different salad dressing. Don't be afraid of the anchovies."