Garlic Anchovy Salad Dressing Recipe
“Here’s one of my favorite dressings. It’s thick, creamy and terrific with greens and vegetables,” relates field editor Lois Taylor Caron of Bainsville, Ontario.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 anchovy fillets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1. Place the first nine ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Transfer to a small bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2/3 cup.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 211 calories, 22 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 193 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Garlic Anchovy Salad Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC