Garlic-Almond Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Pepper to taste
- Place the beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook garlic in oil for 1 minute. Drain beans. Add the beans, almonds and pepper to skillet; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic-Almond Green Beans in Taste of Home October/November 2005, p19
Reviews for Garlic-Almond Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2013
Excellent side dish! I served this with the Shrimp Scampi and angel hair pasta from the same issue.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Green Bean Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Nut Recipes >