If you’re new to cooking fish (or even if you’re a pro), this no-fail salmon recipe is a must-make. It’s easy enough for every day but wows at dinner parties. —Margee Berry, White Salmon, Washington
Recommended: 23 Classic Recipes for Your Passover Seder
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 green onions, white and green portions separated and sliced
- 1/4 cup marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup garlic-herb spreadable cheese (about half of a 6.5-oz. package)
- Place fillets on one large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12-in.), skin side down. Sprinkle with lemon peel, salt and pepper; top with white portion of green onions. Fold foil around fish, sealing tightly. Grill, covered, over medium-high heat until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 7-9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place artichoke hearts, lemon juice and cheese in a food processor; process until smooth. To serve, open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Remove salmon to serving plates, leaving skin on foil. Top fillets with artichoke mixture; sprinkle with remaining green onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garlic & Herb Artichoke Salmon in Simple & Delicious February/March 2017
Reviews for Garlic & Herb Artichoke Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review