Garlic & Chive Mashed Red Potatoes
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup minced chives
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain; mash potatoes with sour cream and milk. Stir in the chives,
- garlic, salt and pepper. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 218 calories, 8 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.