Garden Zucchini Chutney Recipe
- 6 cups chopped seeded zucchini (about 7 medium)
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups raisins or dried currants
- 1-1/2 cups white vinegar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a Dutch oven, bring all ingredients to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 45-55 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve warm or cold. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Garden Zucchini Chutney in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p37
Reviews for Garden Zucchini Chutney
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review