Garden Zucchini & Corn Saute Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Add corn and garlic; saute 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with sugar, salt and lemon-pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 72 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 192 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Garden Zucchini & Corn Saute
"It was good. Next time I will use a little less zucchini."
"This was very delish. I will make this again."
"Delicious! Substituted mushrooms for the corn since we were having corn on the cob already."