“This is great with any barbecue main dish, and it’s also the perfect filling for a brunch omelet. It’s even good cold as a salad.” —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Add corn and garlic; saute 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with sugar, salt and lemon-pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garden Zucchini & Corn Saute in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p52
Reviews for Garden Zucchini & Corn Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2011
"It was good. Next time I will use a little less zucchini."
Reviewed Oct. 21, 2010
"This was very delish. I will make this again."
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2010
"Delicious! Substituted mushrooms for the corn since we were having corn on the cob already."