“This is great with any barbecue main dish, and it’s also the perfect filling for a brunch omelet. It’s even good cold as a salad.” —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Add corn and garlic; saute 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle with sugar, salt and lemon-pepper. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garden Zucchini & Corn Saute in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p52
Reviews for Garden Zucchini & Corn Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2011
"It was good. Next time I will use a little less zucchini."
Reviewed Oct. 21, 2010
"This was very delish. I will make this again."
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2010
"Delicious! Substituted mushrooms for the corn since we were having corn on the cob already."