Garden Veggie Pasta Salad Recipe
This recipe pleasantly proves that making pasta salad doesn't have to be a time-consuming task, thanks to the head start from bottled salad dressing.
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, tomatoes, green pepper, celery and onions. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing, mayonnaise and pepper. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Macaroni Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p5
Reviews for Garden Veggie Pasta Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2012
I added some ranch dressing & some shredded cheddar cheese. Yummy!