- 12 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place first nine ingredients in a large
- bowl; toss to coat. Arrange on two greased 15x10x1-in baking pans.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Reduce
- oven to 350°.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil
- until tender. Stir in remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10-12 minutes, stirring
- In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients. Spread 1 cup sauce
- into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer a third of the noodles, a
- third of the ricotta cheese mixture, half of the vegetables, a third
- of the remaining sauce and a third of the cheese blend; repeat. Top
- with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, sauce and cheese blend.
- Cover and bake 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 423 calories, 26 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 777 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.