- 1/2 cup reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/4 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1-1/4 cups julienned fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Spread 2 tablespoons spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Top with tomatoes, spinach, red pepper, bacon and pepper. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Garden Vegetable Wraps
Sort By :
"This wrap is a staple in my house. The original recipe is fantastic, but we now make it with 2 slices of thin deli ham, instead of the bacon, and I use an oz of reduced fat cream cheese sprinkled with Italian seasoning and garlic powder instead of the garlic-herb cheese spread."
"These are so delicious and filling! I don't normally care for raw red peppers, but everything tastes great and the peppers add nice crunch. I use a whole wheat low carb/high fiber tortilla and turkey bacon to lower the calories, fat, carbs and up the fiber."
"I liked these. They make a quick and tasty lunch and a great way to use some fresh garden produce."
"I wasn't sure if I'd like these, since I don't typically prefer raw veggies, but these were sooooo so good! The flavors worked together great and the filling was juicy and creamy. Even my picky bf loved them, and he hates veggies! I will definitely be making these again."
"My boyfriend and I are vegetarian, so we replaced the bacon with vegan "chicken-less chicken" strips and it was really tasty and easy to make. When I make them for my family, they add their own bacon and they love to have these on summer days and winter gym-nights."