"My husband and I love these ‘light & tasty’ wraps," says Barbara Blake of Brattleboro, Vermont. "I found the recipe years ago and it was an instant hit."
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-1/4 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1-1/4 cups julienned fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Spread 2 tablespoons spreadable cheese over each tortilla. Top with tomatoes, spinach, red pepper, bacon and pepper. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garden Vegetable Wraps in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p23
Reviews for Garden Vegetable Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review