Garden Vegetable Spread Recipe
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 6 radishes, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Snack toast and/or pita bread
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Serve on snack toast and/or pit bread. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 14 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Garden Vegetable Spread
"Great spread on toasted thin baguette slices. Husband liked it too! I didn't have radishes but would have added them if they were on hand. Only had some neufchatel packaged cream cheese, but just beat it with a spoon for awhile and the moisture from the veggies made it spreadable. I'm surprised it hasn't been rated before. I've had the recipe for a long time, but didn't get around to trying it until this year."