Garden Vegetable Spread Recipe
For a tempting dip or spread, try this fresh-tasting version suggested by field editor Jan Woodall of Indianapolis, IN. "It's chock-full of crunchy garden vegetables," Jan notes.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) fat-free spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 6 radishes, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Snack toast and/or pita bread
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Serve on snack toast and/or pit bread. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
One serving (2 tablespoons) equals 14 calories, 0.55 g fat (0.55 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Garden Vegetable Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC