Garden Vegetable Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced green pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine all of the vegetables in a salad bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 272 calories, 27g fat (4g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 173mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Garden Vegetable Salad
"Zucchini lovers will love this! Had everything on hand except for mushrooms. This makes a great side dish. Feel free to go heavy on the garden vegetables. There is plenty of dressing in this. As a volunteer feild editor with Taste of Home magazine I enjoy recipes that use fresh ingredients."
"I made them and they were great. This is a wonderful light lunch or dinner. I'll certainly keep this in my rotation. I've never gotten a bad recipe from Taste of Home ever. Thanks Taste of Home."