- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cut the eggplant, zucchini and summer squash lengthwise
- into 3/4-in.-thick slices. Brush the eggplant, zucchini, summer
- squash, red onion and red pepper with oil; sprinkle with salt and
- pepper. Grill vegetables, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes
- on each side or until crisp-tender. When cool enough to handle, cut
- into cubes.
- Add the tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, parsley and grilled vegetables
- to the pasta. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 26 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 185 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable.