- cauliflower, broccoli, corn and peas during the last 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in onion.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until
- smooth; gradually add the cream and milk. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in the cream cheese,
- cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley and seasonings; cook and
- stir until blended.
- Pour sauce over vegetables; gently toss to coat. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the bread crumbs,
- Parmesan and Romano cheeses; sprinkle over vegetable mixture. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 540 calories, 35 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 829 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 21 g protein.