- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 medium sweet yellow or red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Garden Veg Salsa
Sort By :
This salsa is awesome! So good we ate it as a side dish with out the tortilla chips.