Garden Veg Salsa Recipe
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 medium sweet yellow or red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
1/2 cup (calculated without chips): 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Garden Veg Salsa
"This salsa is awesome! So good we ate it as a side dish with out the tortilla chips."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.