Garden Veg Salsa Recipe
We love this salsa made mostly with fresh garden vegetables. It’s healthy, and you can easily adjust the ingredients to suit your own tastes. —Dawn Gilson, Denmark, Wisconsin
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 medium sweet yellow or red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 12 ingredients; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Garden Veg Salsa
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2012
"This salsa is awesome! So good we ate it as a side dish with out the tortilla chips."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC