We love this salsa made mostly with fresh garden vegetables. It’s healthy, and you can easily adjust the ingredients to suit your own tastes. —Dawn Gilson, Denmark, Wisconsin
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 medium sweet yellow or red pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Garden Veg Salsa in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Garden Veg Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2015
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2012
"This salsa is awesome! So good we ate it as a side dish with out the tortilla chips."