“I knew this recipe was a hit the first time I served it at a barbecue and got wonderful compliments,” recalls Scarlett Hilton in Sabina, Ohio. “I even got a phone call afterward suggesting that I open a restaurant!” We have to agree this cool, creamy and crunchy salad really is delicious.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced radishes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tuna, vegetables and parsley. Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water; add to tuna mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p51
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review