Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced radishes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the tuna, vegetables and parsley. Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water; add to tuna mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad(3)
Sort By :
I didn't have radishes, and did not use all that pepper, but other than that I made it as the recipe states. I am glad I didn't add more pepper because the onions gave it enough of a bite. I wonder if there is a misprint in the recipe. I certainly wouldn't use more than 1/2 - 3/4 of a tsp. The flavor was delicious and the vegetables complemented the tuna. Good recipe!
I made this to take to a potluck on Sunday and it went over very well. I also left out the radishes. The only other change I made was to use gluten free elbow macaroni (the brown rice kind). We thought this salad was delicious!
I put in 3.25 cups uncooked macaroni, use canned salmon and 1 cup of each chopped celery, chopped pepper and shredded carrots. I also leave out radishes and reduce pepper to 1/2 tsp. All other ingredients as same in recipe. I make it several times in the summer.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Garden Salads >
- Macaroni Recipes >
- Macaroni Salads >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Salads >