Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2/3 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced radishes
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine tuna, vegetables and parsley. Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water; add to tuna mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, ranch dressing, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Garden Tuna Macaroni Salad
Sort By :
"I didn't have radishes, and did not use all that pepper, but other than that I made it as the recipe states. I am glad I didn't add more pepper because the onions gave it enough of a bite. I wonder if there is a misprint in the recipe. I certainly wouldn't use more than 1/2 - 3/4 of a tsp. The flavor was delicious and the vegetables complemented the tuna. Good recipe!"
"I made this to take to a potluck on Sunday and it went over very well. I also left out the radishes. The only other change I made was to use gluten free elbow macaroni (the brown rice kind). We thought this salad was delicious!"
"I put in 3.25 cups uncooked macaroni, use canned salmon and 1 cup of each chopped celery, chopped pepper and shredded carrots. I also leave out radishes and reduce pepper to 1/2 tsp. All other ingredients as same in recipe. I make it several times in the summer."